German speaking Business and Support Representative
Are you enthusiastic about health care and/or technology, are hardworking and looking for a dynamic opportunity to kickstart your career? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a German speaking representative to support the German, Austrian and Swiss hospitals and clinics that we work with, and to attract new business opportunities in the DACH region.You will be responsible for implementing the content of new apps, and will work closely with doctors, nurses and medical teams to understand and customise each app so that it works best for patients. As well as this, you will be involved in regular support and marketing meetings with our dedicated Patient Journey App team, and will work with our business partners in the DACH market to help expand our network in the region. (www.patientjourneyapp.com)
Who are we?
We create apps and online software for the healthcare sector and are the developers of Patient Journey App (patientjourneyapp.nl), OnlinePROMS (onlineproms.nl) and the Zakkaartjes App (zakkaartjesapp.nl). We are a team of young, ambitious professionals, driven by the motivation that basic technology (done right), can go a long way at improving the lives of patients, and the functioning of healthcare. You will be working part-time in the heart of Amsterdam at the highly innovative tech-hub TQ, and will travel (expenses paid) one day a week to Den Bosch to link up with the rest of the team.
- Minimum 16 hours per week availability
- German is a must. Your German spelling, grammar and verbal skills are 100%.
- You are precise, organised and customer/business oriented
- Versatile, motivated and proactive
- A great team player and efficient independent worker
- Interested in technology and/or healthcare
- Verbal and written knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Liaison with medical teams in the DACH region to implement hospital content into apps via our Content Management System (CMS)
- Providing support to our international customers through telephone, email and on occasion hospital/clinic visits.
- Contribution towards sales and marketing strategies with specific focus on the DACH region.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Informal, young and motivated team
- Scope for your ideas and creativity
- Based in the heart of Amsterdam
Interested in shaping our company and the beginning of your career? Please send an email with a short motivation and CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com